Feb 21, 2023
Today we are talking about my top tomatoes to use for canning and why they are my favorites.
(*links below contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.)
Prairie Family Farms
A small family farm on the edge of Maine’s North Woods is located just six miles from the Canadian border.
For over 45 years they have dedicated themselves to time-honored organic regenerative farming practices and building up the fertile soil of Wood Prairie Family Farm.
Certified Organic by MOFGA (USDA-Accredited) since 1982. Their organic crops are sold to customers like you through their website and their FREE mail order catalog.
Check them out and use my code JILL5 for 5% off.
- Garden In Minutes® is all about simplifying gardening.
We take the tools, time, & hassle out of starting a garden so that
you can enjoy your time growing instead of building.
- Garden In Minutes® is family-owned & operated
- We make the Garden Grid™ in The USA
- The Garden Grid™ is the only garden watering system & plant spacing guide, in one!
- Garden Grids™ ship in pre-assembled sections! No tools are needed. Just connect & grow!
- The average time to set up a Garden Grid™ is about one minute!
- No thirsty plants! The Garden Grid™ surrounds all plants at ground level with gentle water streams.
JILL10 for $10 off $100+ purchase
The Chef's Garden - Farmer Lee Jones
Kitchen Aid Mixer Attachment
YouTube Video - Paste Tomatoes
YouTube Video - Canning Tomatoes
Want to see more?
2023 Complete Garden Planner
Vegetable Gardening for Beginners Book: https://amzn.to/3TZeJux
Products I recommend:
Recommended Brands & Products page:
Connect with Jill:
Sign up for Friday Emails: https://journeywithjill.net/gardensignup
Beginner's Garden Shortcut FB Group: https://facebook.com/groups/beginnersgarden/
Link to Beginner's Garden Podcast past episodes: https://journeywithjill.net/podcast