Nov 29, 2022
Today I'm sharing what I learned about celery, beets, and lettuce/greens in my fall garden this year.
(*links below contain affiliate links, which means if you click through and make a purchase, we will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.)
The first thing to understand about REV is that it is not an ordinary humic acid product that is chemically-extracted from leonardite, lignite, or other coals. Rather, it is a 100% naturally-occurring carbon, humic acid & fulvic acid source - along with exceptionally high levels of naturally-occurring microbial biomass that can increase nitrogen efficiency by up to 25%.
REV replaces depleted soil carbon & bacterial biomass - and absorbs nutrients to make them more readily available to plants via their root systems.
Promo Code for 10% off JILL10
- Garden In Minutes® is all about simplifying gardening. We take
the tools, time, & hassle out of starting a garden so that you can
enjoy your time growing instead of building.
- Garden In Minutes® is family-owned & operated
- We make the Garden Grid™ in The USA
- The Garden Grid™ is the only garden watering system & plant spacing guide, in one!
- Garden Grids™ ship in pre-assembled sections! No tools are needed. Just connect & grow!
- The average time to set up a Garden Grid™ is about one minute!
- No thirsty plants! The Garden Grid™ surrounds all plants at ground level with gentle water streams.
Use Code JILL10 for $10 off $100+ purchase
Want to see more?
JOURNEYWITHJILL - 5% off
JILL10 to get $10 off a purchase of $75 or more
Floating row cover
Succession planting episode
2023 Complete Garden Planner
Vegetable Gardening for Beginners Book: https://amzn.to/3TZeJux
Products I recommend:
Recommended Brands & Products page:
Connect with Jill:
Sign up for Friday Emails: https://journeywithjill.net/gardensignup
Beginner's Garden Shortcut FB Group: https://facebook.com/groups/beginnersgarden/
Link to Beginner's Garden Podcast past episodes: https://journeywithjill.net/podcast