Apr 24, 2017
After I learned from some key mistakes and took simple steps to
overcome the challenges I faced, corn became one of the most
rewarding crops I grow.
In this episode of the Beginner's Garden Podcast, my goal is to
help YOU skip the mistakes I made and go straight to reaping the
benefit of a wonderful corn harvest. I talk about:
- How much corn you need to plant for a good harvest.
- Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and how growing your own
corn will help you avoid them.
- The differences between hybrid and GMO seed.
- What type of corn I've had the most success with.
- How to prepare your soil for planting.
- My biggest corn growing challenge and how I overcame it.
- How to know when your corn is ready to harvest.
- Two other problems I've had and how I overcame them.
View the show notes at journeywithjill.net/podcast